Description

Whether it be social, recreational, or professional, some of what represents me is here. Post a comment, or contact me at Dallas@embracespace.ca should you so desire.

The posts are in reverse chronological order, and are pegged by topic on the links to the left. For more of an introduction, please see the About this site page listed above.

Wednesday 26 June 2013

A Man and His Dream

Hello, and thank you for coming. I have asked you here today as I am working on some big dreams, and I could use your help. As many of you know, I have always been interested in space, the final frontier, and I know my career is among the stars. Sounds poetical, but only because I have worked hard to make my dreams a reality. I will be entering into a post-graduate program, the Masters of Space Studies program at the International Space University in Strasbourg, France, in September and I am very excited for this opportunity!

A year long program which combines in-depth space engineering design with the intricacies of international space agency development, this program is the next step in my mission to becoming a contributing member of the space agency.

But I have not gotten this far on my own, and I need your help now to get me to the next step. I have attached a link below to a letter I've written which explains my situation, but the short version is that being an international student is expensive and I could use any and all help any of you would be kind enough to offer.

If you are interested in helping in any way, my contact information is included. I thank you all for taking the time to read this, and thank those who take the time to read my letter. I am very close to living my dream, a dream I've had for 21 years, and I would hate to stumble now. I have always believed that anything is possible if enough work and cooperation are put in, so don't prove me wrong!

Thanks again and I leave you with this:
"Shoot for the Moon; even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!"
My letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment