Description

Whether it be social, recreational, or professional, some of what represents me is here. Post a comment, or contact me at Dallas@embracespace.ca should you so desire.

The posts are in reverse chronological order, and are pegged by topic on the links to the left. For more of an introduction, please see the About this site page listed above.

Saturday 10 March 2012

D&D 4th edition Design and Critique

Hey there, avid readers! A close friend of mine has created a blog wherein the elements of 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons will be discussed, criticized, and analyzed. Additionally, he has opened the forum to multiple authors and has invited yours truly!

It's a very exciting prospect, for anyone who enjoys the game, and I really look forward to reading and writing and sharing more about a game which I love so much!

Anything I write there will end up here, but I do encourage you to check out what others have to say! For more info, or if you're interested in becoming a contributing author, please check this out: D4sign: A Dungeons and Dragons game design blog.

-Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment