Description

Whether it be social, recreational, or professional, some of what represents me is here. Post a comment, or contact me at Dallas@embracespace.ca should you so desire.

The posts are in reverse chronological order, and are pegged by topic on the links to the left. For more of an introduction, please see the About this site page listed above.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dungeons and Dragons

I like Dungeons and Dragons (D&D, DnD). It is a game limited only by rules and imagination. Even the rules can be bent or broken as long as that is accepted by all involved. I will post further information regarding this interest, but should you be really bored, and if you haven't seen it already, please check out this website: Obsidian Portal: Ori Campaign, whereupon my friends and I embarked on an adventure that lasted over two years! It was an amazing experience and should you be interested, the link contains the journals, written by me, from my character's perspective throughout the campaign. (N.B. The journals are in reverse order, sorry about that.) If you yourself are interested in playing, running, or cataloging your adventures, Obsidian Portal was very helpful for me!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment